Wednesday 12 June 2013

Transfer updates



It really is hectic to go around the web to catch on all the latest transfer rumors about Arsenal. So over here I will try to compile all the info from the web to save your time and effort. I just hope I am successful and that you like my work.






1. Gonzalo Higuain 


On Tuesday , re-elected Real Madrid president Perez had denied claims that Arsenal had made a bid let alone an enquiry for the striker, and had been quoted saying, "To date no team has told us of his interest in Higuain. I do not know what will happen tomorrow" . He also said that any team who wants to sign Higuain will have to offer more that £25.5m/30m euros. While on the same day Goal.com reported that Arsenal have made an enquiry for the talented marksman. While caughtoffside took it a step further reporting 'exclusively' that Arsenal were close to completing a £21m move for Higuain and the announcement is imminent .......... it just becomes hysterical sometimes :D .With chief executive Ivan Gazidis hinting at ongoing talks with an ‘unknown’ transfer target during an Arsenal Supporters Trust meeting Monday night, during which he stated that moves for prospective additions were held up due to discussions with club’s who were without a manager. And Real Madrid are one such club. So I don't see this transfer saga ending anytime soon.






2. Marouane Fellani


After Gazidis emphasised on Friday that Arsene Wenger was given money to spend and it was his decision how to use it, a report surface on Goal.com where they 'revealed' that Arsenal had activated Fellani's release clause believed to be in the region of £22m pounds. Since then the news was picked by many sites until the next day when BBC reporter, David Ornstein said that Arsenal have no interest in signing Fellani, along with Rooney and Julio Cesar[Both were linked to Arsenal by Goal.com] via his twitter account. It was until Tuesday when Goal.com again reported that Arsenal had activated the £22m release clause and were awaiting permission to open talks with the Belgian. Caughtoffside also reported that Arsenal have been given encouragement by the player’s representatives suggesting he is open to such a switch. While David Martinez the new Tofees Boss was quoted in the Sun on Sunday , "I don't think it is an issue.You are not talking about a player who is out of the squad or in negotiations with another club. I won't look to speak to him about this because there is nothing to speak about. I don't think he is personally thinking, 'Am I going to be here?' I don't think that's in his head." I think I would leave it up to you to conclude this piece.





3.  22 year old Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier,  who Gunners boss Arsene Wenger declared an interest in during May and said that he reminds him of former Arsenal player Na$ri , has said that he will decide his future once he returns from his France international duty, "We will see about my future after the internationals, during my vacation." 





4. While Victor Wanyama, who Arsene Wenger was urged to sign by midfielder Aaron Ramsey and former player Perry Groves has said "I still have a contract with Celtic and I am their player, but if anything comes up and it is good for me and the club, from there I will move on. At the moment there are some things, some talks going on. But I am concentrating with the national side and I have left that with my agent". 





5. The Daily Star reports that Real Madrid have joined the race to sign long time Arsenal target Stevan Jovetic. The report stated that Real Madrid have made an enquiry for the player and see him as an ideal  replacement for Gonzalo Higuain, who has told Madrid chiefs that he wants to leave the Bernabeu. BBC reporter David Ornstein has said via his twitter account that Arsenal are keeping tabs on the talented young striker but he is no more a priority. It looks as if the price tag kept (said to be £25m) by Fiorentina will be too much for Arsenal (who are willing to offer £21m at most), and if Juve, Real Madrid reports are to believed, I think we are nowhere near to signing this talented young player.

So that is it for today. I hope you have enjoyed this article.

Thank You.
Till Tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment